Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy End of the Semester

Dear Students,
In reading your final papers, I know that you have all come a long way from that first day in grammar class. You have all done very well. However, the study of English grammar must go on because you can never know enough.

It has been my great pleasure to study grammar and to blog with you. This blog will remain available to all of you and to my new students. If you have any questions about grammar or teaching ESL in general, please send them in. If you want to share any experiences with students, please post your comments. I will be starting a Google Groups site soon and will inform you as soon as it is ready. There we can post documents and concerns that we want to share.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Tbeechay said...

Thank you so much for everything this semester! I have learned a great deal about the English language, grammar and different teaching strategies for ELL's in the classroom. This was certainly a wonderful class to start off my TESOL experience. As I continue to progress through the stages of the TESOL program, I know that I will bring all of the information I gained during this class with me. Have a great holiday! See you soon for advisement. :)